Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for implementing and managing bespoke client solutions. You will partner closely with cross functional partners to ensure business strategy and technical visions are incorporated into delivery.
- Facilitate client facing calls and meetings supporting the deployment of the Array platform
- Take ownership and responsibility for end to end customization and support of client deployment projects
- Be proactive vs reactive regarding client needs and always taking initiative to progress a client deployment project
- Develop and write agile epics and stories to support platform integration and customization
- Represent the interests of the clients and their consumer users while leading a design and engineering squad
- Advocate for the best possible end user experience on behalf of the client
- Promote high quality software and integrations with a thorough prototyping and post-launch quality assurance program
- Handle all technical support requests during the deployment phase
- Collaborate with the broader engineering and product teams when customizations demand additional support or architecture changes
- Work closely with the account management and growth teams to deliver exceptional client support
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, MIS/IT, Mathematics or equivalent work experience. Master’s preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in a solution architecture or technical sales engineering position
- Strong understanding of software development practices such as agile and waterfall using modern technology stacks
- Working knowledge of infrastructure and security architecture practices and concerns
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills