Client Implementation Manager
Remote – United States
Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s health data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to unlock opportunities to accelerate clinical data exchange, medical research, and help organizations design better ways to facilitate access, affordability, and quality of care leading to better patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative, fully remote team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed, remote-first team (no office locations) and we empower Datavanters to shape their working environment in a way that suits their needs — learn more here!
The Client Implementation Manager will be responsible for overseeing, supporting and implementing new/existing clients and their products/services/solutions related to medical chart retrieval and coding. The Client Implementation Manager will liaise with various internal Datavant and Ciox departments and directly with our strategic clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client needs. They will develop project plans; ensure implementations are completed with quality and timeliness; lead internal and client meetings on business and technical requirements; and, may be involved in training, product demonstrations or in developing client proposals.
- Operate as the single point-of-contact for implementing a new/existing client with products/services offered by Ciox
- Manage and perform all aspects of the client implementation including overall project management, acquiring client data, developing and performing the appropriate data quality assurance steps, closely monitoring project status and success throughout the entirety of the project
- Collaborate with external clients, internal operational functional teams and account management staff
- Initiate and manage all project tasks for onboarding of new clients
- Meet with Client IT teams to review technical specifications
- Facilitate and/or participate in weekly client meetings, effectively managing project deliverables and implementation milestone timelines
- Meet with operational functional teams for the various steps and components of implementation
- Execute the implementation project plan, ensuring tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Identify project risks and mitigate issues, identifying solutions for remediation
- Communicate project status, issues and risks to SVP and Account Management team
- Execute tasks with various interdepartmental resources to support multiple clients at any given time
- Utilize ticketing system and internal tracking tools for technical implementation tasks
- Comprehend and complete tasks associated with various types of implementation projects; new clients, new products, and client system upgrades
- Review technical files for structure and adherence to documented specifications
- Provide post-implementation support for new client implementations
- Assist with identifying opportunities process improvements
What You Will Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree with major in business or related field preferred
- Three years project management or related experience
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent ability to articulate concepts, verbally and written, with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Proficient time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to work effectively, maintaining high quality work, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with customers, management and co-workers
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect both internally and externally
- Knowledge of healthcare retrieval, coding, and reporting
- You have advanced Excel skills and the ability to use other Microsoft applications
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are smart, nice, and get things done where every Datavanter is empowered to bring their authentic self to their work. We are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, many of our clients require post-offer health screenings and proof and/or completion of various vaccinations such as the flu shot, Tdap, COVID-19, etc. Any requests to be exempted from these requirements will be reviewed by Datavant Human Resources and determined on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the state in which you will be working, exemptions may be available on the basis of disability, medical
At the end of this application, you will find a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to respond, your responses will be used to help us identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process. We can only see aggregate responses and are unable to view individual responses. In fact, we aren’t even able to see if you’ve responded or not! Responding is your choice and it will not be used in any way in our hiring process.