Change Management Analyst
Remote – Alabama
Remote – Maryland
Remote – Maine
Remote – Louisiana
Remote – Kentucky
Remote – Kansas
Remote – Iowa
Remote – Indiana
Remote – Oregon
Remote – Wyoming
Remote – Wisconsin
Remote – New Hampshire
Remote – Nevada
Remote – West Virginia
Remote – Nebraska
Remote – Washington
Remote – Montana
Remote – Virginia
Remote – Missouri
Remote – Vermont
Remote – Mississippi
Remote – Utah
Remote – Texas
Remote – Minnesota
Remote – Michigan
Remote – Ohio
Remote – Tennessee
Remote – Massachusetts
Remote – South Dakota
Remote – North Dakota
Remote – South Carolina
Remote – North Carolina
Remote – Rhode Island
Remote – New York
Remote – Pennsylvania
Remote – New Mexico
Remote – New Jersey
Remote – Illinois
Remote – Idaho
Remote – Georgia
Remote – Delaware
Remote – DC
Remote – Connecticut
Remote – Oklahoma
Remote – California
Remote – Arkansas
Remote – Arizona
Job Requisition Id: R27816
Change Management Analyst
Overview of Position
The Change Management Analyst will be responsible working across business functions to document and manage changes throughout Member Engagement and through execution that impact operations and revenue goals.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Management of Change intake request (Product, Scripting, Operations, Customer Success):
- Interpret and understand variance from current process
- Documentation and agreement from stakeholders
- Obtain appropriate approvals
- Management of Change throughput:
- Communication / Facilitation with downstream stakeholders
- Follow up to ensure timely execution
- Escalate of delays and bottleneck to appropriate leadership
- Problem solving as required to ensure successful execution
- Confirmation successful execution
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Associate Degree
- 3+ years of experience in the health care services industry
- 2+ years of experience working with Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care
- 2+ years of Change Management and / or project management experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Six Sigma Certification
- Ability to analyze difficult problems and develop solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Ability to maintain understanding of changes in health care market, State and Federal regulations. Strong organizational skills, effectively communicate in writing
- Ability to analyze and interpret rule changes, regulatory guidance, and technical procedures
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General Office Duties
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Careers Transforming the Healthcare System
Who is Change Healthcare? We are a leading technology company inspiring a better healthcare system. Through innovative technology solutions like cutting-edge cloud technology, artificial intelligence, and data insights, we drive better patient outcomes, reduce costs, and create value for our partners.
Positive Impact and Shared Purpose. Through visionary leadership and a culture of collaboration, we share a common purpose to positively impact our communities by creating a stronger, better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system.
Employee Experience, Cultural Values, and Total Rewards. We celebrate diversity and earn trust with our employees by promoting innovation at every level within the organization. Our teams are agile, and their work is fast paced and engaging. We’re committed to providing competitive compensation that rewards and recognizes performance, offer well-being programs that empower your overall health, and provide learning and development opportunities to accelerate your professional growth.
Find Your Path. Whether you’re ready to make an impact in technology and product innovation or support our mission to inspire a better healthcare system in a variety of career areas, find your path and accelerate your career. What are you waiting for?
Feeling Inspired? Ready to Make a Change? Learn how Change Healthcare can transform your career and apply today!