Call Center Specialist, Network Support
Location: Remote US
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
A Network Support Specialist at Toast helps customers from the virtual call center with our cloud-based system to ensure Restaurant clients’ functionality, security and PCI compliance. Resolving immediate concerns and identifying potential issues, providing configuration recommendations.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Promptly contacting customers (by phone) with a personable response to inquiries made through the call center and Salesforce.
- Thoughtful questioning and active listening to uncover the root cause.
- Provide solutions for restaurant operators with network and hardware issues such as configuring ISPs, Meraki router appliances, DHCP and wireless coverage.
- Document steps to resolutions, escalations, identify problem areas and opportunities, research and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service.
- Suggest value added features and benefits of compatible products as appropriate.
Do you have the right ingredients*?(Requirements)
- Availability to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in an easy manner.
- Manage client expectations and balance competing priorities.
- Technical experience related to Point of Sale preferred.
- Knowledge of hardwired and wireless devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls).
- Salesforce, Five9, Jira, Meraki Dashboards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of WAN, LAN, and WLAN technologies and theories.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards (Benefits)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.