Title: Business Technical Analyst – 100% Remote
Location: United States of America
- Interact with business users-across all levels of client organization and gather requirements, including building a reference library with acceptance criteria and prioritization.
- Conduct research to determine client impact and testing coverage needs.
- Understand technical details for solutions and articulate data requirements in addition to data quality standards.
- Collaborate with other analysts and project contributors to create comprehensive and cohesive data and statistics
- Interpret and analyze data to allow for a better understanding of where gap, risk, and/or financial impact may occur.
- Review and research data for potential alternative solutions
- Perform proof of concept to develop solutions based on SmartBen product technology capabilities while promoting out of the box (OOTB) solutions.
- Adhere to the support model as defined; including the escalation matrix, SLA matrix, and RACI; ensuring standards are adhered to for support team members
- Use of ticketing system for all work items to keep track and plot trends
- Support various types of testing phases such as Manual QA, System Integration Testing (SIT), Regression, End to End (E2E) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- 2+ years experience as a Business Technical Analyst
- Agile experience
- Curiosity and knowledge seeker
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail
- Experience with SQL Queries, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Familiarity with agile development process
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Java, Jira or Python
- Experience in Benefit Administration Technology Solutions.
- Demonstrated experience working in a role that shows critical thinking and problem-solving skills paired with a desire to take initiative
- A bachelor s degree in computer or information technology or an accredited qualification in management consultancy is preferred.