Within the Strategy and Partnerships team, Go To Market Partnerships (GTM) aims to elevate the voices of the communities and ecosystems we serve while becoming the go-to community for startups, entrepreneurs, and nonprofits through partnerships. As a result, we drive non-linear growth for HubSpot.
In 2021, our team experienced remarkable growth and as a result, we introduced new tools and systems. As we transitioned from a startup,’ within HubSpot, to a scaleup’, we’ve stretched some of our processes to their limit. In 2022, we need someone to own’ our systems, data, and day-to-day operations to help us meet the next stage of growth in a sustainable and scalable manner.
As the Business Systems Analyst on the GTM Partnerships Team, you will be responsible for managing, improving, and finding leverage from the systems we use to run our business. This includes our own HubSpot instance!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Become the point-person for GTM Partnerships systems and business processes. Including the strategy, changes, and implementation of these systems (ex. HubSpot instances and custom tools).
- Intake the pain points and problems that the team is facing, organize them, and prioritize the design creating solutions to address, including implementing solutions using HubSpot tooling or outside resources
- Collaborate with fellow members of the team including internal stakeholders, Data Analysts, Project Managers, and Marketers team to continuously improve our operations and the systems that underpin them
- Become an expert in GTM Partnerships data and data needs. Lead the charge in how we use it to inform decision making to grow our business
We’re looking for people who:
- Want to someday lead a sales/marketing operations team by understanding the company’s systems from the ground up
- Are deeply passionate about team efficiency and help save time for others through automation or better processes
- Can face complex issues with an analytical lens. Have the ability to recognize problems early on and can communicate how to fix them and actively work to prevent them from happening again
- Can be clear and succinct in a variety of settings and styles
- Are able to work with a variety of stakeholders and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate empathy for customers and end-users
- Understand CRMs and marketing systems (ex segmentation, automation, forms, etc )
- Re-examine traditional strategies and practices and proactively look for new ideas and ways to improve products, services, and work processes
- Are confident in pursuing answers autonomously, even when the path ahead is unclear, but know when to ask for help
- Experience with data analysis. SQL / Looker / Workato experience is a plus.
- Enjoy digging into systems to understand and troubleshoot problems
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply we’d love to hear from you.