Employer: NTT DATA
- NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
- We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Senior Specialist to join our team. This position will work remotely from your home office located within the US.
- NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem.
- A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services.
- Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement data integration solutions as per technical requirements of customers
- Build new interface layouts for integrating data into data warehouse
- Create source to target mappings and ETL design for integration of new or modified data streams into the data warehouse and/or data marts
- Validate the ETL’s and ensure that technical specifications are complete, consistent, concise, and achievable
- Develop ETL code as per the technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs
- Create and maintain Project/Tasks related artifacts such as mapping documents, architecture diagrams and data flow diagrams
- Provide performance tuning of ETL processes, participate in ETL code reviews and conduct ETL unit testing
- Participate in system and integration testing and identifying and remedying solution defects
- Ad hoc tasks assigned not covered above
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Data and Intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related field of study
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.