Title: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Remote US
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Deepen the organization’s understanding of key business trends and consumer behavior through effective data interpretation and visualization
- Lead analytical deep-dives using robust analytical / financial models to develop impactful and actionable product, user and business insights
- Work with leadership and cross-functional teams to measure meaningful KPIs and create / maintain dashboards to ensure meaningful, accurate reporting
- Clearly and concisely present strategic and tactical recommendations
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other departmental leaders to help drive their understanding of the business
- Partner with other data analysts and managers on identifying data collection needs and establishing best practices
- Support and fulfill ad-hoc analytical requests for senior management
- Ensure the accuracy, relevance and quality of deliverables
- Drive the necessary tools, processes and training to democratize data for cross-functional stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years of experience in strategic analytics, business intelligence or consulting in a retail or digital environment
- Technical degree required (Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar field)
- Knowledge of data analytical tools with strong experience with SQL, Python, databases, data visualization, etc.
- Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business
- Experience with cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools ( Mode, Sigma BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working with DBT (ETL/ELT) and Data Modeling tools
- Background in retail and internet industries preferred
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.