Employer: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Responsible for delivering enterprise business intelligence tools that enable our business partners to deliver affordable, high quality patient care and services. Responsible for analyzing the data needs of the organization and determining if new software solutions or new data sets are needed to achieve business outcomes. Works directly with staff at all corporate levels to define analytical and data needs and design. Advises the Senior Director on infrastructure and applications needed to meet these needs. Leads development of new complex data solutions and provides technical guidance to analysts and developers to ensure alignment of new solutions with planned architecture. Independently executes data warehousing projects, including analyzing non-Epic datasets for integration into the Cogito Caboodle data warehouse. Develops extracts, reports, universes, cubes, other analytical solutions, and custom applications as needed to support projects. Promotes effective and efficient delivery of new BI tools through Agile software delivery processes. Works independently to fulfill job duties with minimal supervision.
Remote employment will be considered for candidates who live in the following states: WA, OR, CA, ID, AZ, CO, TX, IL, IN, FL, GA, NC, VA, MD and MA.
Education: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or a closely related field. Proven experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
Experience: 10+ years’ experience in data warehousing, dimensional modeling, ETL development, or business intelligence, preferably in a healthcare setting, preferably with Epic.
- At least one Epic Clarity Data Model Certification/Proficiency required
- Epic Caboodle Data Model and Development Certification/Proficiency (previously Cogito Data Warehouse Certification) required
- Epic Universe Design Fundamentals Certification/Proficiency or SAP Universe Design Training preferred.
- Current driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage (except employees working primarily from a remote location).
- If Epic training is needed, travel to Wisconsin may be required. Epic Certification or Proficient Status may be required within 90 days of training to permit continued employment.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.