Title: Brand Designer
Location: US National
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Let’s face it, the energy sector doesn’t have a great reputation.
We’ve all heard the horror stories. You might have been hit with an astronomically high energy bill or witnessed a general lack of customer service.
At Branch Energy, we’re doing things differently.
We build software that makes it easy for consumers to reduce their energy bills and carbon footprints. We help our customers save money and save the planet. It’s a win-win.
With a combination of empathy and a whole lot of data, we’re able to offer our customers green energy at a fixed rate that’s competitive with the financial cost of the greenhouse gas emitting stuff (never mind the long-term implications on our environment).
We’re here to build something great.
We believe in what we do and we have the potential to make the world a better, cleaner place. There’s a lot of room for improvement in this tired industry, and we’re excited to deliver a level of service our customers didn’t think was possible from their energy company.
We’re still in our early days, but we’re growing fast. We raised a Seed round in 2021, and we’re gearing up for a big 2022.
Climate change is a huge problem, and it will take the best and brightest minds to make a difference. We expect big things from our team, but if you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your energy consumption while saving the planet. Every day, you will be challenged to learn and grow by members of our smart, high-performing team. Great ideas and great work are valued more than egos. We’re looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
In this role, you will need to/you can expect to:
- Join a team of passionate creatives to conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and campaigns that live across multiple channels to further grow Branch Energy’s customer base
- Work collaboratively with designers, writers, marketers and engineers on initiatives that focus on brand awareness, acquisition and retention in addition to brand identity projects
- Develop and produce compelling design and motion for integrated brand campaigns (social, dotcom, email, display, etc.) that fit into Branch Energy’s growing products
- Further the development of creative standards and design that is always grounded with strategic intent
You should have/You’re a good fit for this role if:
- Strong design POV coupled with extensive design experience, focusing on developing brands and marketing campaigns
- You enjoy working across various mediums, with an emphasis on digital design and brand identity
- Have the ability to immerse yourself in a brand and understand the nuances of how to manifest, communicate, and engage with the audience
- Bring experience in video editing and/or motion graphics
- Can confidently prioritize and own their projects and deadlines
- Love to collaborate and welcomes feedback to constantly make their work better
- Understand digital and traditional design layout (including prepping design files for development)
- Is up-to-date on the latest digital communications and social media trends
- Is fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
You’re a good fit for our team if:
You believe climate change is real and want to fix it
You know that working with a small team can be a roller coaster and you’re excited for the ride
You value transparency and feedback
You know that MVP doesn’t just stand for ‘most valuable player’
You have opinions and ideas, and you’re not afraid to share them
Most importantly, you take initiative and get stuff done
What you can expect from us:
We are a passionate team with a BIG mission. We foster a culture to get the best out of all our team members and have a track record of growing careers for those who demonstrate high performance and commitment.
We offer a competitive salary, equity, vacation, work perks, and a remote-first work environment!