Brand Content Marketer
Mystery is on a mission to make people as happy as they can possibly be at work. To help us get there, we’re adding even more of the brightest minds to our team; could that be you?
Every year, companies spend billions trying to boost morale and improve retentionand with an increasingly remote workforce, that’s only getting harder. Combining highly curated, incredibly memorable team experiences with a world-class employee engagement platform, Mystery solves this problem for hundreds of the world’s top companies (Amazon, Apple, Stripe, Google, KPMG, and Uber to name a few).
We’ve just raised an $18.5M Series A from Greylock with participation from Zoom Ventures, Moving Capital, Endeavor, Gaingels, and others. This funding means we can continue to grow our team as we scale our product, all while still offering competitive pay and remote perks (more on that below).
Culture is at the heart of what we docome join a dynamic and innovative team that’s bringing wonder to work!
Mystery’s brand is at the core of everything we do. From engineering, to supply and every team in between, our brand and mission is why we show up to work. The Brand Content Marketer will work with the brand marketing team to create materials that reflect who we are as a business to all internal and external stakeholders. You will help create conversation and FOMO-provoking social media content, press-worthy blogs and thought leadership pieces, and demand-driving email campaigns. If you love what we do at Mystery, you’re a strong communicator, and you have your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the world, this could be the perfect role for you.
- You are BOLD and think outside the boxyou who know how and when to try crazy stunts to show the world who we are, why we’re different, and why they’d love to use Mystery or work here.
- You have a deep understanding of how to build a brand through storytelling.
- You’re analytical and data-driven and you work to base your next move off quantifiable information.
- You love using software to make programs more efficient and effective.
- You are able to independently assess risks and make trade-offs with a sense of urgency.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and you want to take an active role in shaping the future of a company.
- You have a deep understanding of and passion for brand and organic marketing.
- Write engaging stories that convey Mystery’s brand to partners, customers, employees, and candidates.
- Become the expert on our customers, employees, and candidates and build out communication frameworks that shape their behaviors.
- Brainstorm and develop email campaigns, blog posts, and other content to provoke discussion and demand.
- Develop content that shapes the way our users interact with the Mystery product and drives adoption.
- Create resources for our customers to drive additional value and educate them in our product’s benefits.
- Own Mystery’s organic social media content on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns collaboratively with Sales, Growth, Brand and Product.
- Partner with Sales to build customer stories and social proof to include in campaigns.
- Develop and test organic marketing strategies, analyze results, and iterate.
- Create graphics and other visual content for campaigns.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of proven work experience in marketing, preferably with a focus on brand.
- Proven experience at a fast-paced high growth company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and you feel confident advocating for creative solutions.
- Experience working cross-functionally.
Compensation and perks
Because taking care of our employees doesn’t stop at having fun together.
Work from anywhere
The new definition of a modern workspace is whatever you make of it. Comfort of home? Great. A different beach each week? Do it. (As long as there’s wifi) Our WFH stipend will help you outfit your office wherever it is.
Seriously. Everyone at Mystery is passionate about solving the problems of remote work; as long as you make your contribution to that effort, take time whenever you need to.
General, vision, dental, mental. You should bring your best self to work, and sometimes that means a visit with a professional. We have you covered.
Pay, 401K, and equity
Happiness doesn’t pay the bills or help you retire, so we offer competitive compensation to take care of those parts of your life.
We raise the standard with 12-weeks of paid parental leave for both birth and non-birth parents.
Connecting as a teamas a whole teamis important to us. Twice a year we put extra effort into getting everyone together for fun and professional development.
Learning and development
When you grow, we grow. Mystery offers an annual stipend to keep your skills sharp and help you reach your goals.
Mystery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life to apply. Mystery requires background checks for all positions; criminal records do not automatically disqualify a candidate for the role.