ABOUT THIS JOB
Utility Management is a big process with lots of steps. You will be a part of a team that’s purpose is to handle and organize the contracts for our clients.
In this role you will:
- Enter contract data and uploading document images to the CONTROL website daily
- Contact clients and insurance agencies via email, phone, and fax
- Work collectively and on behalf of clients to ensure vendor insurance is compliant
- Follow strict and specific guidelines depending on client needs
We have seen success in applicants who:
- Are proficient in navigating through multiple different computer programs
- Are comfortable on the phone
- Has great attention to detail and is able to identify specific data within a specific document
- Is able to prioritize and work independently
ABOUT OUR TEAM MEMBERS
At Conservice, we pride ourselves on putting just as much importance on developing our team members as we do taking care of our clients. We invest in our team members both personally and professionally, which is why more than 600 of them have been with Conservice for more than 5 years. In fact, most of our operations leaders started in the same entry level positions that you will see us hiring for today. Check out our Conservice Journey videos on our website (careers.conservice.com).
We have a team of career coaches that help our team members find their way into careers that excite them, where they can succeed and where they can contribute in this business of making a difference. Many of our team members are on educational paths with specific career goals. Those dreams are supported here. We provide growth opportunities that reinforce our team members’ goals and make them a reality (think leadership opportunities, problem solving skills and analytical thinking).
Here are some more reasons why our team members stay at Conservice:
- Job flexibility – We trust our top performers and offer them the flexibility to make their job and their schedule work for them.
- Tiered pay structures and bonuses – Our top performers are paid top rates. We reward our team members who go above the requirements of their job. The more work they are able to do, and the more accurately they are able to do it, the more they get paid. It’s that simple.
- Generous paid time off – even for part time team members! Team members START with 2 paid days off in their first 6 months and up to an additional week in their first year. And it only goes up from there.
- Affordable health benefits – Our monthly premiums become more affordable each year! Additionally, team members who are based in Logan or Rexburg and are enrolled in our medical benefits program receive FREE health care at Sterling Urgent Care facilities (including 24 hour mental health services).
- Local Discounts – Gyms, restaurants, daycare, events. You name it!
- Paid Holidays – After 60 days of employment, you will be eligible for paid holidays ‘ for part time team members as well!
- Conservice Cares – We give back to our community. Each month team members are allotted two paid hours to spend volunteering in our community, giving team members a way to be involved in our communities.