Associate Project Delivery Specialist
Chicago IL, USA
Job Reference: US24TWHC_BH8488439
Work Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Temporary
Career Level: Entry Level
Shift First Shift (Day)
Job Category Accounting / Finance
Willing to Travel None
Job Industry Healthcare Services
Work from Home Yes
At Kelly Professional & Industrial, we re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great.
We are seeking an Associate Project Delivery Specialist for a leading healthcare service company in Chicago, IL!
Schedule: 100% Remote (can be located anywhere in the United States)
Assignment: 7 months
This position is responsible for collaborating with business partners to align business solutions; serving as a liaison between the business community and the key stakeholders supporting business needs across delivery cycle and driving communication of changes and any updates needed. The role will play an integrated role in the team responsible for implementation of initiatives with high complexity that affects multiple functional areas within the division. Supports the prioritization of divisional activities and tracks progress to goals.
- Ensures integration and serves as a functional business liaison in the development and implementation of project scope, including regulatory deadlines.
- Collaborate with technical resources responsible for elicitation and documentation of business requirements or use cases and provide input to ensure Business needs are clearly articulated and documented
- Resolve problems with products or projects, working across teams
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present information accurately and concisely both orally and in writing
- Track key project milestones to ensure business needs are delivered timely, based on the project schedule
- Participate in review of test plans and test schedules along project delivery life cycle to ensure business need is being met and updates can be provided back to end users regarding delivery risks/impacts
- Develop overall project delivery status and reporting for project delivery leadership.
- Responsible for communication and stakeholder management related to project work.
- Responsible for evaluation of project requests and creation of the business delivery plan
- Collaborate with teams responsible for review and approval of in-scope deliverables including business requirements, use cases, etc.
- Provide project oversight to ensure business value is realized, including approval of scope, execution of scope and conveys impacts to changes to the Business
- Partner with technical teams to ensure delivery of business capabilities are implemented to ensure effective operational readiness
- Facilitate troubleshooting with the technical teams to analyze and resolve project delivery risks/issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor s degree OR 2 years experience with health insurance or within relevant health care industry
- Experience with health insurance benefits and/or operations.
- Project management skills, including strong organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills; strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to accept direction and feedback
- Experience interacting with personnel of multiple departments and at various levels in the organization
- Experience with changing assignments and priorities
- PC proficiency to include MS Office products and VISIO
- Knowledge of Medicare product(s).
- Business analysis, Process improvement, Analytical and information synthesis skills. Experience interpreting and presenting business information to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of strategic planning techniques and industry trends
- Detail oriented
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.