Title: Associate Product Manager
Location: Reston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for
A product manager plays a key role in shaping the product and success of the business as a whole. The product manager is responsible for managing and delivering industry leading solutions that create a world class user experience. This is a tremendous opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with an operations background to get in with a company experiencing exponential growth in a rapidly expanding AIOps market.
Who we are
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing
- The Product Manager will be the subject matter expert and work with internal stakeholders, customers, and partners to deliver the ScienceLogic user experience.
- You will be the subject matter expert (SME) on the product, the evangelist for SL1, both inside and outside of ScienceLogic, and clearly articulate benefits of the products, its various technologies and capabilities.
- Market Research and Analysis
- Conduct competitive analysis to position the platform relative to existing solutions in market and trends.
- Create business and use cases for delivery by identifying the overall market opportunity, technical strategy, prioritization and business value.
- Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Manage the lifecycle of product features, from conception through to launch. Work with talented engineers to bring great ideas to life.
- Participate in user experience led design to come up with great workflows, then work with one or more teams to deliver that vision to our customers.
- Define and document requirements.
- Create, own and drive the platform portfolio and strategy, working with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the business to achieve delivery, operations and business goals.
- Decide on future developments. Create and communicate roadmaps to illustrate the platform vision.
- Engage with stakeholders, both internal and external, on a regular basis to fully understand how they deploy, operate and leverage the platform and its capabilities to identify new ways to support their current & future requirements.
Qualities you possess
- The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering a quality product that meets the real needs of our customers.
- 3+ years of software product manager in an Agile development environment or equivalent experience in development or pre-sales.
- Experience with ITOM monitoring platforms preferred
- Ability to balance technical and business issues and communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts
- Ability to create high quality Epics and User Stories with acceptance criteria using S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Strong relationship building, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills across all disciplines in the company (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, QA, etc.)
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.