Associate Marketing Account Manager
Location: United States
Job Requisition ID: 17938
Additional Locations: Fully remote; work may be performed from any State in the US
HMH is a learning technology company committed to delivering connected solutions that engage learners, empower educators, and improve student outcomes. As a leading provider of K–12 core curriculum, supplemental and intervention solutions and professional learning services, HMH partners with educators and school districts to uncover solutions that unlock students’ potential and extend teachers’ capabilities. HMH serves more than 50 million students and 4 million educators in 150 countries.
What you’ll do:
Marketing Account Management sits at the intersection of marketing strategy and creativity. Account people not only have to appreciate great creative, they need to champion it. The “quarterbacks” of the Brand & Creative team, Marketing Account Managers serve as agile leaders, overseeing innovative work that drives brand awareness, leads, and revenue.
Working in Marketing, the Associate Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for the following primary duties:
- Assist as a Scrum Master/Agile Leader, helping to run agile meetings, including backlog prioritization, sprint planning, daily standups, sprint review, and sprint retrospective; also, championing agile practices for marketing organization.
- Partner with Marketing colleagues to ensure that all projects meet deadlines and creative expectations. Resolve delays and challenges when possible and escalate issues to senior stakeholders.
- Partner with the design, content marketing, and digital marketing teams to deliver innovative, high-quality work on strategy and within budget and timing parameters.
- Builds and maintains a solid relationship with product marketing and demand generation to prioritize projects and make recommendations with the intent of building requestor business and elevating inbound marketing efforts.
What you’ll need: (Required to perform this role)
- Minimum of two years of experience: Project Management/Account Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Strong time-management and project management skills: ability to multi-task, manage multiple timelines, and work across functions.
- High attention to detail
- Strong client-service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills: find solutions quickly and with confidence
- Comfortable being a change agent to elevate the status quo.
Preferred but not necessary: Workfront experience; Agile experience
How We Work (Competencies)
- Instills Trust
- Nimble Learning
- Cultivates Innovation
- Action Oriented
- Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing)
- Constantly operate a computer
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% of the time.
Benefits and Salary Range
Salary Range – $50,500 to $63,000