Associate Manager, Product Marketing, Measurement
NEW YORK, NY or Remote Americas, except for Colorado
ADVERTISING ADVERTISING MARKETING
Spotify Ads is building the world’s leading audio-first advertising platform from the ground up. We’re defining the next frontier for advertising and are looking for people with a passion for building new ad technologies to join us.
We are seeking an Associate Manager of Product Marketing to join the Global Monetization Product Marketing team and be based in New York. This is a full-time position reporting to our Associate Director of Product Marketing for Performance Platform. Our Monetization Product Marketing team partners with our product teams to build innovative new ad solutions by defining market requirements and developing go to market strategies to maximize product adoption and revenue growth.
In this unique role you will partner with the global product and R&D teams building our measurement solutions across all stages of the advertising funnel. You will collect and develop market requirements for new measurement solutions that help marketers understand the impact of their advertising on Spotify. And you will also work closely across a cross-functional team to implement and define growth strategies for existing measurement products. This is a highly cross-functional role, and offers the chance to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing ads business. And because ads are an important part of Spotify, your work will change the way the world experiences music and podcasts too.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Product teams to define product strategy, collect market requirements, and help advise the roadmap for our measurement products
- Plan and implement end to end go-to-market for all launches of new measurement products, partnering closely with other teams in our Advertising Business Unit, Legal, R&D, and others
- Develop growth plans to drive client adoption of our measurement products; equip our Global Ad Sales team to use measurement capabilities strategically
- Collect and distill client feedback about our current product suite and identify new opportunities to drive revenue and adoption for existing products, serving as the voice of the customer to the Product and Engineering teams that build and run our measurement products
- Act as subject matter authority on our measurement suite, educate internal terms on the competitive landscape and provide market intelligence to help advise Spotify’s ad products strategy locally and globally
- Provide product teams with market intelligence and analysis to help advise decisions around new product developments
- You have experience working with agile development teams building elite consumer products
Who You Are
- BA or BS degree; MBA or quantitative graduate degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience working with ad measurement systems, ideally within a product or product marketing team
- Experience with digital ad measurement methodologies including Brand Lift, MMM or Econometric models, and attribution is strongly preferred
- Track record of influencing senior partners in both sales and product teams
- You have an aptitude for telling stories are backed by thoughtful data analysis
- You have a track record for collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment to define market requirements and effectively bring products to market. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and remain passionate about customer needs.
- You can explain the value of highly technical concepts in human, relatable, compelling language. You have experience presenting to large groups and meeting with senior customers.
- You’re passionate about how we can demonstrate the value of using Spotify’s data to reach the streaming generation.
Where You’ll Be
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, while we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the EST time zone for collaboration.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.