AVP, Demand Generation
Remote – United States
A pioneer in K12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves over eleven million students in all 50 states.
Amplify is a leader in its industry that continues to grow year over year. We are now looking for a Head of Demand Generation to transform digital marketing and take us to the next level.
We are seeking an Associate Vice President, Demand Generation who can optimally drive new demand for our programs through acquisition, lifecycle, and channel marketing strategies. This person will develop comprehensive demand gen programs, optimizing and completing marketing campaigns to achieve metrics and growth targets.
If you are a self-starter who is collaborative, daring, and savvy, with a consistent track record in demand generation and passion for education, this is the position for you! This role is responsible for driving engaging campaigns along the entire customer journey that accelerate conversion, engagement and marketing-driven revenue. This innovative digital leader will work with an experienced team that has been successful driving growth for the organization.
Amplify’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided.
- Drive new contacts, MQLs, and SQLs across the portfolio to achieve quarterly and annual goals.
- Work closely with other marketing leaders to deploy successful campaigns across the entire funnel.
- Lead the development of acquisition, cultivate, free program/pilot initiatives, upsell/cross sell, and community-building collaboration.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders to evaluate, advise on, and build effective creative and content, including ads for various channels, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Research and present new email and paid marketing alternatives to the team.
- Lead A/B testing strategies, monitor and optimize campaigns and programs on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement multi-channel campaigns to drive lead targets across all programs, regularly reviewing and adapting the channel strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders to build effective creative, content, and landing pages.
- Working closely with Marketing Ops, deliver monthly reviews of email and paid marketing activity and performance across the portfolio.
- Regularly research and present new email and paid marketing program alternatives to the team.
- Stay current with digital marketing trends, potential new channels, vendors, and strategies.
- Bachelor of the Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (B.S.), or equivalent degree in marketing, advertising, or related field.
- 7+ years of B2B or SaaS demand gen marketing experience with a consistent record of success.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing and measurement.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing channels and technologies, including email, paid social, SEO/SEM, retargeting, and publisher advertising.
- Great leadership and management skills, excellent verbal and written abilities and presentation skills.
- Strong analytic ability, with the ability to analyze and present monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports.
- MBA preferred
- HubSpot and Salesforce experience
- Strong passion for education
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.