Title: AI Engineer
Location: Remote US
Category: Information Systems
Job Type: Fully remote
This Artificial Intelligence Engineer opportunity is part of our Operational Transformation and Intelligent Automation Team. As an AI Engineer on our team, you will work with key systems across the PBM, HCB and Retail businesses, evaluating the latest technologies, designing, and delivering art of the possible solutions to improve operations and enhance member and client satisfaction.
You will be a key member of our team, helping provide strategic solutions, evaluate processes and technologies, and develop AI applications to deliver production solutions to meet CVS goals and objectives. Some of the responsibilities you will have include:
- Working with a team of professionals that examine end to end processes and design automation solutions using the latest technologies.
- Working with third party technology providers and internal IT application and infrastructure teams to ensure timely delivery of the solution with a high degree of quality.
- Performing calculations and applying computer skills to design and develop relevant software.
- Collaborating with the project management office to ensure project reporting and escalation.
- Technical presentations to key leadership and stakeholders.
- Evaluation of Technology/Vendor Selection.
- Analyzing data to uncover trends/patterns.
- Creating test harnesses and manufactured data to test system efficacy.
- Working with the Business team to address functional and performance defects.
- 4+ years of experience with application development.
- 4+ years of experience programming with Python, R, Perl or any other ObjectOriented languages such as Java, LISP or Net.
- 2+ years of handson experience with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Technologies (AWS, Azure services, IBM Watson or other AI Platforms).
- 1+ years of experience in Data Modeling and or Data Mining.
COVID19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Strong Knowledge of Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, IVR and RPA solutions.
- Proficient in analyzing complex systems (applications/data structures) and their associated relationships.
- Data visualization experience with Tableau or other package.
- Strong understanding of XML and XSD structures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Machine Learning, or related discipline.
- Master s degree preferred.