Position Level: Individual Contributor
Team: Implementation & Support
Position Type: Regular
Working Time: Full-Time
Locations: Allen, Texas, Birmingham, Alabama, Hoover, Alabama, Lenexa, Kansas, Louisville, Kentucky, Remote, Remote, San Diego, California, Springfield, Missouri
Travel Requirements: 5%
Description & requirements
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge base of Windows operating systems and network environments, enjoys keeping up with new technologies and processes, can think creatively to deliver solutions, and can provide superior customer service. This individual would be working with two peers as well as three support technicians and an implementations coordinator.
This position will be filled to work Remotely within the U.S.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Deploys applications into production environments for external and internal customers.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Troubleshoots both applications and systems.
- Integrates and verifies functionality between multiple applications and web services.
- Performs remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on applications and services.
- Triages customer needs and identifies and escalates to the appropriate department.
- Communicates with Support to assist with issues related to existing environments.
- Instructs customers in the basic operation and maintenance of the system.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network, and security support.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- 5 years of experience administering or directly supporting Windows Server environments.
- 3 years customer service experience with external facing customers.
- Experience with relational databases and technologies
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 or newer.
- Must be able to work some nights and some weekend activities.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend JHA meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Experience with consuming web APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Advanced experience with SQL Server including Database design, TSQL, and stored procedures.
- Understanding of networking standard protocols and components such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP, the OSI Model, Subnetting and Load Balancing.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies including .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET.
- Proficiency with Linux systems.
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Experience with problem isolation and troubleshooting using application and network diagnostics. (Windows System Events, WCF tracing, Wireshark, Fiddler).
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Oracle).
- Experience with containerization platforms such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with NoSQL.
- Experience using PowerShell to automate and script tasks.
- Programming experience with VB.NET or C#.