Employer: BillingPlatform Corp.
BillingPlatform is an industry-leading, fast-growing SaaS company in the Denver Tech Hub. Our decision to build the industry-leading revenue management platform was driven by the belief that all industries are facing disruptionâ€”digital and physical goods are being sold on a subscription and consumption basis and in a variety of other formats. Leveraging successful years of product development and customer feedback, aided by leading venture funding (Columbia Capital), we built the industry’s most powerful, cloud-based revenue management platform able to automate the entire workflow from quote to cash (CPQ, mediation, billing, invoicing, revenue recognition, payment, and collections), providing enterprises a flexible and scalable platform to monetize the customer relationship using virtually any variable.
For the second year in a row, we have placed on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies. We are also members of the Inc. 5000 and Colorado’s “Companies to Watch”. We are recognized as a leader by industry analysts and Fortune 500 enterprises. Our values-based culture centers around collaboration, innovation, and transparency. Whether working from our company HQ in the Denver Tech Center, or virtually, we seek bright, enthusiastic, and creative professionals looking to displace antiquated technology and processes, and re-imagine an industry.
As an Application Support Analyst, your responsibilities will include resolving our customers’ pain points within established time frames by communicating with our clients and troubleshooting application issues that arise from Support requests, and collaborating with our internal teams to determine resolution. You will consistently apply product knowledge and support procedures and policies to address client and departmental needs with individualized oversight.
- Investigating situations involving existing code base to determine potential issues
- Assisting with the resolution of pain points that may arise through the use of our platform
- Coordinating problem resolution with various internal contacts
- Monitoring system and database feedback to prevent future issues
- Performing or assisting with customer professional service efforts
- Identifying bugs in code and devising solutions
- Performing critical system maintenance tasks
- Writing and executing custom code blocks to complete customer requests
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring for your team
- 4-year degree in IT field, or relevant experience
- Responsible, self-driven, and motivated
- Understanding of relational database, web technologies, and API development
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Desire to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Understanding of basic billing concepts
- A desire to delight customers and expand your technical knowledge and ability daily
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States
- Receive competitive compensation that includes a robust benefits packageâ€”medical, dental, vision, life and disability, HSA, FSA, and many perks related to health and wellness provided by our medical carriers
- 401(k) match that is 100% immediately vested
- Discretionary and charitable time off program
- Home office setup allowance
- Ability to work remote* or hybrid if you are in the Denver, Colorado area
The base salary range for this position is $65,000 – $95,000 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.
BillingPlatform provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.