At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for experienced analysts to lead business areas within the Rideshare organization:
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV). The WAV team’s goal is to provide transportation needs for riders in wheelchairs on the Lyft platform. We achieve this by managing the marketplace for WAVs in a cost effective manner, building features and processes that shape supply and demand, and meeting the compliance requirements of our cities. Our team owns the entire P&L and partners with Data Science, Product, Engineering, Operations, Policy, and Compliance to meet the needs of our end-users and regulators.
- Memberships (Lyft Pink) Growth. Lyft Pink unlocks access to transportation peace of mind by providing a first-class experience on the Lyft Network. We’re building the world’s best transportation membership by bundling together the best of Lyft across rideshare, bikes & scooters, and rentals. From building awareness to optimizing the sales flow, the Growth team is responsible for hitting ambitious new member growth goals via new product experiences, partnerships, and marketing.
- Growth Platforms – Organic Growth Products. The mission for our Growth Platforms teams is to enable communications and partnership activities to be an extension of the Lyft product surface, delivering reliably great experiences and insane value for Lyft users. The team builds and maintains a number of core products and partnerships that enable Lyft to grow faster.
Our team is heavily cross-functional as we sit at the intersection between Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Data Science and Compliance. You’ll own work streams, analyses, modeling, strategy, and business metrics that provide insights. We are looking for analytical talent to provide insights and actionable recommendations that will drive impact.
- Develop frameworks and deliver analyses to guide decision-making and ruthless prioritization across functions
- Uncover new areas of opportunity and leverage findings to scale our business
- Build dashboards, create business cases, and help perform impact sizing for new featuresManage, build and automate models and reporting to provide teams with actionable insights on deliverability, engagement, and business impact
- Present findings, recommendations, and results to senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- The work responsibilities of this role are expected to take place based on the PST Time Zone.
- Experience in leading high visibility projects and influencing others in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in communicating with and presenting to senior leaders and data storytelling
- 5+ years experience in management consulting, strategic data science/analytics roles in a technology company, or an equivalent analytical role in a high growth startup
- Experiencing managing experiments, prioritizing against different projects, and leading teams in experiment design, business metrics, and implementation
- MBA a plus
- Ability to independently break down large datasets and synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- Ability to craft a compelling story and concisely present recommendations across teams and levels including both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage, influence, negotiate, and inspire others in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to use data visualization tools to provide actionable insights and reusable frameworks
- Strong product and user experience sense
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Team leadership that inspires high performance while supporting and coaching team members
- Understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods
- Proficiency in SQL; Python a plus
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program