Accounting Integration Specialist
remote type: Remote
locations: GRAND RAPIDS, MI
time type: Full time
job requisition id: JR101226
Title: Accounting Integration Specialist
Department: Agency Business Applications
Acrisure is a fintech leader that operates one of the world’s top 10 insurance brokerages. Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $3 billion in revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product distribution. Acrisure employs over 12,000 employees globally.
Led by co-founder, CEO and President Greg Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, asset management, real estate services, and cyber services. Acrisure’s massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the AR import process for agency partner conversion to Applied EPIC and Vertafore AMS360 (testing samples and go live).
- Lead accounting analysis meetings with agency partners or Acrisure accounting prior to conversion to identify gaps in workflows and processes.
- Participate in regularly scheduled status calls or meetings with conversion team and agency partner to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Ensure AMS structure design is compatible with the agency partner’s financial reporting requirements.
- Conduct on site or virtual visits with agency partners prior to AMS conversion and provide on-site or virtual support during go live week.
- Participate in AMS accounting training with accounting staff prior to AMS conversion.
- Develop transition plans, guidelines, procedures and establish protocols for agency partners transitioning to Acrisure accounting in conjunction with AMS conversion. Work closely with Acrisure accounting leadership team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Mentor the agency partner accounting team through post conversion issues and questions to ensure they can work independently. Act as a go to person for accounting issues for agency partner post AMS conversion.
- Assist with first three-month end for the converted agency partner.
- Participate in a team setting to help convert large groups of agency partners to Applied EPIC for platform integrations.
- Participate in regularly scheduled platform calls or team meetings.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Five years minimum Insurance agency accounting or AMS systems experience, required.
- Strong experience in Agency software, Applied (EPIC, and TAM) and Vertafore (AMS360) platforms, required.
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel and Power Point)