Title: Account Manager(PR)
What you’ll do
In a few words
Abarca is igniting a revolution in healthcare. We built our company on the belief that with smarter technology we are redefining pharmacy benefits, but this is just the beginning
As a PBM Account Manager you’ll be catering to the needs of our myriad of clients. Teaming up with your crew in the Client Success department will ensure that your keen attention to detail focuses on what’s most important: the client’s needs! You’re the face representing the cogs of the Abarcan machine, and you’ll identify, respond, and triage any situation our clients bring up. Ensuring that #PBMAwesome is delivered to our pharmacies, payers, health plans, unions and more is of the utmost importance.
The best thing is that no one can stop your solution-driven and enthusiastic mind. We’ll need your strategies to place clients at the core of the Client Success focus so that every guarantee is achieved. In this key role you will collaborate with Account Managers, Client Services, Implementations Teams and Business Solutions managers.
The fundamentals for the job
- Manage operational calls, agenda development, key client meetings and requests by capturing significant discussion topics and action items as well as sharing input and solutions to address client needs, company priorities and team guarantees.
- Follow up pending topics and reach out to other business areas to provide resolutions for timely completion
- Maintain a central log of all issues, questions, discussions, and responses.
- Be the first-tier support for Darwin Users which will require a good understanding of pharmaceutical processes, client business requirements and benefit rules.
- Initiate change requests from clients which are submitted through CRM and working with clients to manage communication and escalations.
- Develop metric dashboards and reports that will track client against established SLA’s to report to Client Advisors.
- Prepare and/or request client reports from other functional areas within Abarca such as Pharmacy Networks, Benefits Configuration, Quality Assurance and Oversight.
What you’re made of
The bold requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business, Math, Computer Systems, or a related field. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
- 3+ years of experience as account manager or related position
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Attention to detail and laser focus on customer service
- Experience with Pharmaceutical Benefits management (PBM) Healthcare Insurances processes
- Must have strong communication skills (both oral and written).
That something extra we d love to see
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.
Abarca Health LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Applicant must be a United States’ citizen. Abarca Health LLC does not this time currently sponsor employment visas
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.